GUIDELINES FOR PETS
Pets are our family members but with a tail and four legs. And unlike us humans, they give unconditional love and are always happy and content—traits we can all learn from our four-legged family member.
Here at Camp Anjigami, we do allow pets at $100.00 per pet. And we ask that pet owners abide by the following guidelines:
• Pet(s) must never be left unattended in the cabin unless… Pet(s) are in their carrier and/or crate
• Off furniture and beds (for the benefit of future guests)
• Aggressive pets must be kept on a leash and/or restrained
• Please be considerate and clean up after your pet
• Any damage and/or clean up cost caused by your pet will be an additional charge, this includes waste pickup.